Friday, October 31, 2014

My very first own design

I have finished my first own creation and I am extremely happy!
After working in IT for so many years and being apart from my creative side, I was not sure I was going to be able to wake it up again! But it seems I could.

I have designed 3 letters (B I A) with the name of a beautiful baby girl recently born in The Netherlands. I will be giving this present to her mom next week and I am looking forward her feedback!


I loved to work on it and it has so many little details! I am sure that with other colors it would also look quite good. Don't you think?



What should I do now? Should I design the entire alphabet? ....
I would like to receive your feedback too! Please leave your comment and tell me what you like or dislike about it. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment